Sonntag, 14. Juli 2013

~Akihabara & Shinjuku~2013.04.05

Akihabara
before that we were in harajuku
 
when we arrived in akihabara. i saw this cute anime girl
here you can see the station
one of the few pictures of us that I have made, unfortunately all have not become well
cute maid girl on the street, i like it
i like cosplays o(^3^)o
Neon Genesis Evangelion, im in love....pity that I had no time to go to the other side. I would like to have it looked up close.
Tomohisa Yamashita *chu* 
he is so a fantastic good looking boy
yeay animeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i like shopping
Shinjuku
  we meet another friend catrin "Kota"
  we were going to a Izakaya 
later we were going to Kabukicho and have many fun
 Kota has spocken with the two cute guys for me so I could take a picture
 hehe...the first guy, i find he looks like tori-chan from ikebukuro
and he looks a little bit gay
German Beer Hall, tahts good for me i like beer
the last pic of us with Kota in the train
he is a really nice guy, i like him

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen