Sonntag, 12. Mai 2013

~Edo Museum~2013.03.29

Ohayo Cuties 
Day 6 part 2
so part two of my day with my good friend Koichi, finally arrived at the museum and I am a first time smoking. I know most do not like it, but I have really little smoked in Japan on and off for the long one may probably even enjoy a cigarette.
 this was the input of the museum looks so cool
now you will see lots of photos
But I will hold myself back because I made a lot of photos.
i hope you like it
 previously looked a lot different
 
I've tried everything what was possible, that was the most beautiful in the museum
 Koichi and Catrin found it funny how much I've been looking forward to put me on the stuff. I mean hello something may not get you anywhere.


 Childbirth during the Edo period was generally seated delivery, and the woman in labor used a rope hun down from the ceiling or an assistant as a support. The newborn baby was given its first bath by the midwife, who seated herself in font of the bath tub, and bathed the baby by placing it on its face on her lap. one reason for doing this was to protect the opening made from cutting the umbilical cord from getting wet. Another reason was because it was commonly believed that one should not keep an eye off the child´s back, which, according to the Chinese belief was an important place where all five entrails were concentrated. The mother of the newborn child, in accordacne with a popular tradition to prevent blood from streaming up to her head, had to spend seven days and nights seated, either on the delivery seat or leaning against the futon piled up. Unfortunately, it was not uncommon that this practice ruined the woman´s health.
Bookshop of light fiction

 im hercules,
that was not so hard, but I think if you tried to run so you fall down.
 Tidus sword from Final Fantasy (‐^▽^‐)
 Wigs and Kimonos from Geishas and Kabuki Theater
Props and costumes
To present and effective, the kabuki theater made much use of stage sets, props, and costumes. Depending on what was being staged, colorful props and costumes were prepared, providing a dazzling spectacle.
The example of the play "Sukeroku" is typical. The hero, Sukeroku, wears a headband dyed an "Edo purple" and dons a red and black outfit conforming to the Edo citizenry´s aesthetic of iki ("chic" or "stylishness"). The heroine. Agemaki. a courtesan of the highest rank, wears a kimono with patterns that symbolize the "five annual festivals". For this display the most lavishly adorned outer robe (uchikake) relating to the New Year´s festival has been chosen. The villain Ikyú also wears a jacket extravagantiv embroidered with designs of dragons, tigers, and other mythical beasts, reflecting the Edo popluaces fascination with Chinese designs.
Kabuki spectators were drawn into the world of the theater by means of such unusual effects. The could easily enjoy this form of theater because they understood well the meanings of the colors and patterns used.
 The Great Wave off the Coast of Kanagawa

Model of Hokusai´s Studio 

 im a princess (ξ^∇^ξ) ホホホホホホホホホ

 The Future of Japan

 It was a beautiful time in the museum, for me it was too much, because I quickly boredom, but I was very happy. I'm still worried and souvenir keychains for my work colleagues.
Arigatō Koichi
Mata ne my Cuties 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen