Sonntag, 3. März 2013

~Figure~

Cuties
here you can see my new figures and everyone else that I own
 
with hello kitty figure 
KEI´s Kittyler "RIO" 
 she looks so cute with hand out her tongue
 and cute hello kitty guitar
im in love with this cute girl
 that would be a wonderful cosplay
here you can see all my lovely figure
"Rachel Alucard- Blazblue" was the most expensive
 and here my other figure
two figures are not of this pics...
because they are fake and I need fixing Q_Q
had not noticed when buying
Monster High
 here you can see my wonderful monster high figure 

Frankie Stein, Draculaura, Frankie Stein
 she is my favorit from all, she looks so cool and elegant
from her I would most like to have all figures
she is so cute and i like her style its so fantastic pink

i hope you like my entre *kisses*

your 
Sashi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen