Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2012

~My Princess Room & new Haircut~

Hello Cuties 

thats my wonderful cute bed, with many plüschis from cinnamoroll, my melody, winnie pooh piglet and more. of course, quite a lot of cushion in order to make it beautiful cuddly.

On my bed a wonderful pictur of my Idol Mana, he is the best, i love the style and all of him 
 I have just recently renovated my room, so I now have a much better wall color and many new accesoirs.
And my wonderful
corkboard with my cute pics from Yuki, Sui and Brilliant Hime <3 my cute Hime friends
im so happy for alle this cute things "I´m in Heaven" 

my emery chest with all my make up and more styling attachments
  • GHD Straightener
  • Hair spray, heat protection, everything from hairdresser for my hair
  • wonderful eye shadow and lipstick and so
  • and some of my jewelry
  •  underneath is my hairdresser suitcase
  • cute panda plüschi
below is actually a drawer that can be seen not only from mice
my new wardrobe and my beautiful shelves, and my lovely big mirrow, you can see many things......The shelves are not yet sorted correctly....sorry, but you can see my lovely shoes and figure 
im in love with my new room
Big THANKS to my family, who had the most work with the walls

NEW HAIRCUT
 a bob, on the right site i have a babypink streak and left a babyblue
Manu has cut my hair, he knows exactly what I like and the color he has great get out, finally white blonde
 THANK YOU SO MUCH



your 
Sashi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen