Sonntag, 30. Dezember 2012

~Live your Love~

 Hello Cuties

Today I want to tell you about a manga that intrigues me
 I hope you find it great afterwards
So I have now read a band 1-6 and further ordered
It tells about a shy girl names "Kotori Kaji " that goes to a high school and has no friends, Despite the fact she is very pretty. But since the beginning of high school, makes Yukito Kaji, who in the class draws special attention, just funny they. Sun say it all started with the two of Kaji's.......

....Yukito gets out that it's connected to a suffering community called "Dokimemo" a dating game. In this game she retreats often to can give advices from friends there, mainly from one called "Hikaru".
Meanwhile, Yukito can not miss an opportunity to bring Kotori on the palm and so it happens that the two fall in love. but admit it do not both.....Your classmate "Harada" uses this opportunity and attaches itself to Kotori, Yukito to get this closer. Unfortunately does not realize that it is only kotori exploited.......



I do not want to reveal everything now, so I'd rather not tell more, I could probably write more real degree

I will only tell the kotori is sometime called by him Pi-chan and the story really is very exciting yet 。・゚゚・(≧д≦)・゚゚・。 I'm happy so if amazon.de finally my next 7 books sent. Please this year.....

I'm so curious how it goes and I am very very sad that appears the last tape in May 2013 until the back for too long, 

so my sweety´s,  I hope I have made you a bit curious and grab it even if it corresponds to your taste.
thanks for reading  ((((((ノ゚⊿゚)ノ
ByeBye 
your 
Sashi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen