Dienstag, 1. Januar 2013

~Happy New Year 2013~

 Hello Cuties

My day started with it in the morning to work even up to 2:00 am it was very busy. after that I was on my way home, but did not with my mother in a shopping invite. so and guess what I got?
dadadammmmm......yeay.....monster high draculaura 

 





and i have bougth me a wonderful "BARBAPAPA" bed linen, so cute,
I have the time so much looked at television
 This year I celebrated my work kollegin conny. it was really very nice and funny, conny's friends know how to make party. As you can see in the bottom picture we have poured lead, with me is 3 things came at out.
a deer, a stick (snake) and an owl, it was my fantasy....two things mean something good and one that I get more false friends....was clear  (*^ー^)ノ

 after the countdown we then went to a disco. I was not there long, but it has made ​​huge fun.
I am glad that my mother has been picked up, because I could not run with the shoes so well. 

thank you to everyone who celebrated with me, you are the bestwithout you I would have had to celebrate alone....thanks so much
 
 there are new girls, kids surprise eggs with barbie figures and such.i have two of the same figure and two jewelry, but i i like barbie...so pretty


your 
Sashi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen