Sonntag, 16. September 2012

Meet-up in ~Düsseldorf~

Hello Cuties

on saturday i was in düsseldorf
i have meet sui and yuki

it held a lolita meet up, with many cute and lovely lolitas :3 
The beginning was not great ......
I was glad when yuki and sui came, they are both so pretty and nice to me
 first we made puris and i bought "Ageha"
so cute puris from us, i love it 
I miss you
 here a pic from all lolitas and two hime
I've met many new people
all was so cute and nice
 I am pleased that the day was beautiful yet, thanks to all cuties
 yuki, me and sui 

 yuki, Alex and I were in the time where all the other photos made ​​at H & M
yuki had found a cute dress, looks like a simple lolita dress 
and i found a cute dress for hime 
 when we were on the pizza hut still out
and we were talking with the rest, I thought it was so nice and did not want to go
 well a bit longer I was there, because my train was delayed
 thanks to all who have been waiting with me
and a huge thank you to yuki and alex were to circuit with me
 
My Outfit today
dress: dreamV
bag: my melody
shoes: new yorker
headpeace: makiko shop 
chain: six
earrings: btssb
bracelet: clairs
ring: accessorize

your




EBAY Sale

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen