Sonntag, 27. Januar 2013

~Gyaru Meet up~

 Cuties
Yesterday i was on a "Gyaru lovers winter meet" in düsseldorf 
 I was quite nervous....I did not trust anyone to speak...im so sorry 
I was very glad to be meet kyo in mannheim already
I was so very nervous...
(Pic with Goof and Brillant Hime)

in düsseldorf i have meet Hoshi, Brillant Hime, Goof, Ina, Jessica and later Yuki and Lana. 
Im happy to see all the peoples.
 pity.....that everything has so divided
i found some peoples very nice and like her style. 
 Later we are going to OCS and makes Puris 
 I'm glad that we could later make one puri with Yuki
 thats my favorit, so cute nyo....
 and i bougth sweet candys...yummy.... and i have eat onigiri
we have ate at the pizza hut with yuki, lana, ina and jessy.
The last but not least a pic on the bubble tea store 
with Ina, Yuki, Jessica, Senja, Goof and me 
thats so good, i love it
 with yuki <3
Thanks for this wonderful day to all
Today Outfit :
Dress:deary 
tiara: Bijou Brigitte
Necklace: purchased from Sui Princess
Bracelet: Clairs
Earrings: H&M
Shoes: Ebay
 
What do you think about it?
Good Night
and
your Sashi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen