Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2012

~Christmas Time~

Merry Christmas
my Cuties 
sorry for long time not post here it made me very sad
but i work as hairdresser and in the christmas time many customers come...
and 4 weeks since I've been sick and it's getting worse
i hope you forgive me *kisu*
my Christmastree
my mom helped me to decorate
i have two light string and one light string with reindeer, so cute....chu...my first custom christmas tree, im in love  
My presents from friends:
Ande: underpants from victoria secret, my lovely lipstick, and christmas candy
Mutsumi: Lind chocolate
Anna: hairband with cute butterflys
Nora: Balea bodylotion and a facial  mask
 I have bough many things, that i will show you 
a cute bag for my mobile phone, looks like MARS artikel, but its madonna, so cute
Monsterhigh dolls "FRANKIE STEIN"
she looks so cool and i like her outfits, im so happy
I got it cheaper
MY ONE AND ONLY
Baby the Star Shine Bright 
Queen of snow ~The white kingdom from which a fairy lands gently~
and Btssb jacket

last but not least my ~ Wishes ~
Draculaura from monsterhigh and barbie with music, its so cute
my mom will not buy me that unfortunately.....

bye bye your 
SASHI

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen