Montag, 19. März 2012

My Week



(^з^)-☆Chu!!

the most time i sleep or am at the doctor
but i asked my mom,whether we can go just shopping 
so  i could my shoes buy from "Tamaris" and 
a new shirt (see above)
i love this geisha, she looks so cute


in the mc donalds i got me a breakfast and a happy meal
:3 so tasty and see the wonderful presents on the pic 
is so cute, pikapika chuuuuu and this so wonderful sweet bunny

 Mutsumi and Anna visit me at home and attracted my lolita dresses and more....  i have many things m(u_u)m to many....... but i can not live without it, i love all my dresses and my make up and so. As a Hairdresser i have many things for hair and face.....mania....


o(゜∇゜*o)(o*゜∇゜)o~♪ Friday o(゜∇゜*o)(o*゜∇゜)o~♪
Bianca is Back to Germany yeahhh
and i have see her, im so happy
Unfortunately she was sitting too far away from me 
to talk more with her, but is ok, i have see her 







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen